Spacebit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spacebit Forum

Spacebit's official forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

video bug ...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1video bug ... Empty video bug ... Thu 12 Apr 2012, 11:21

megaflux

i figured i would bring this over here instead of cluttering desura with it.

so.. im using a vizio E47inch 3D tv for my monitor with a refresh rate of 120Hz at a rez of 1080p.
hardware kills req's (4cores@3.4, gtx580, 16gigs ram, solidstate c: sata3's raid0 +3.5 TB storage)

the issue is at resolutions aside from 800x600 all i get is the popup messages, and the UI. i can see stuff when im creating a character, i can open my inventory, but as soon as it goes into game the cursor disappears and the whole background is black. happens full screen and windowed. while it isnt THAT big of a deal i think you should be aware of it and probably fix it at some point, i had a similar issue with mysterious castle involving the minimap showing up as blank. i dont know exactly how to fix said issue but i am willing to test if you need me to.

2video bug ... Empty Re: video bug ... Thu 12 Apr 2012, 15:01

Jeno

Jeno
Admin

I don't know if it has something to do it, but recently we changed the graphics mode for someone who had trouble running spacebit (yup, a cardboard pc). So we whanged it to work on low end machines but still look good (We are now using Reach instead of Hi-Def) And this would even work on Xbox and Windows Phone. This required a lot of changes, but maybe it caused problems on high end systems... even though I don't share this problem. Your setup is a bit out of the ordinary though. I'll have Ben look into it Razz
Also, welcome to the forums, and glad that you've come here Razz

http://www.spacebitz.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum