Spacebit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spacebit Forum

Spacebit's official forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

greetings and feedback

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1greetings and feedback Empty greetings and feedback Thu 12 Apr 2012, 11:37

megaflux

hiya guys, cool game!

after having spent a few hours playing (i played a few hours.. thats good!) i had some thought on various aspects of the game. i will try not to mention anything completely retardedly obvious like "we need a storage bin" when i am fairly certain you guys are aware of it and working on it.

-controls are possibly the worst part of the game, i have always hated resident evil because it has complete garbage controls (how can you have a great video game with garbage controls.. i dont get it) this game is close to that bad. W,A,S,D +mouse to aim would work fine (though allowing custom key bindings would be even better)

-i dont know what items are useless. skulls and eyeballs dont currently have a use (that i noticed) so possibly grey them out or something so we know we can just junk them at the moment?

-the lazers seem almost the same to me, like 1 runs out of power faster and destroys faster.. so the result is you spend the same amount of time standing around waiting for it to charge.

-firing rate on machine gun is kinda sick.. maybe slow it down a tad so it doesnt dump bullets (i laughed about it).

i had alot of fun learning to play (though i felt like a total tit once i realized there WAS no jump button) and cant wait to see what you add from here on out.

2greetings and feedback Empty Re: greetings and feedback Thu 12 Apr 2012, 14:42

Jeno

Jeno
Admin

Hey there!

There are as much people pro as there are contra the controls... I've asked Ben about it multiple times to put them both in but yeah... It will be there at some point, don't worry Razz

Maybe there will be an inventory sorting system... I proposed it but Ben didn't really like it. We might add some form of "recently added" items though, so if you just picked up 20 brains that you don't want, it's easier to throw them out. There will be vendors in the future though, as well as other players that might be able to do something with those items. At the moment they are indeed of no use and you can just trashcan them.

Can't agree more on the laser really... Always thought that there was no point in creating the advanced laser...
Tommy gun takes some practice, just don't hold down the button, gotta tap it Razz watch the latest gameplay vid Razz

Glad you had fun =D ! In the very beginning we talked about a jump button, don't know if we will put it in though, i think it works well without?

http://www.spacebitz.com

3greetings and feedback Empty Re: greetings and feedback Fri 13 Apr 2012, 15:29

TwitchyFireStick

TwitchyFireStick

Welcome by the way, glad to see another supporter of Spacebit ^^

4greetings and feedback Empty Re: greetings and feedback Mon 23 Apr 2012, 06:49

megaflux

controls are MUCH improved! high rez also appreciated. shaping up quite nicely now.

5greetings and feedback Empty Re: greetings and feedback Mon 23 Apr 2012, 11:05

Jeno

Jeno
Admin

Great :-D If there's anything else on your mind, don't hesitate to let us know Very Happy !

http://www.spacebitz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum