Spacebit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spacebit Forum

Spacebit's official forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

posting new version soon

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1posting new version soon Empty posting new version soon Mon 11 Jun 2012, 12:03

Admin

Admin

Hey everyone tonight ill be up all night trying to solve any resolution problems ill also be working on perfect resolution changes to the menu for example the main menu stretches based on resolution at the moment everything is pushed to the top left which is really ugly and not professional so this will be one of the new things being added to the new version.

Also ill be adding more options when saving a character more display when viewing a character which was saved like looking at gear and such.

Option menu will have working sound and music options. and much more this update will be more of a fixing and improving update and hopefully tonight ill post it for all of you Smile

https://spacebitz.forumotion.com

2posting new version soon Empty Re: posting new version soon Mon 11 Jun 2012, 20:30

Jaisek

Jaisek

Hi Wink

Glad to hear that, hope you'll not get to much trouble when programming the update Wink

3posting new version soon Empty reply Thu 14 Jun 2012, 16:26

Admin

Admin

I thought of a idea and because i am having little trouble confirming if 1920 works because my screen doesn't go that high ill add a option for you to change the screen in game it will also return a value which i can set to default i am nearly finished with the resolutions though i think you guys will be quite happy with the new changes but just in case 1920 is still not working you will be easily able to fix it no problem and post the value you get ill make it the default value and hopefully the problem will always be fixed from then on Very Happy

i hope to release the update soon bare with me i am just finishing up Very Happy

https://spacebitz.forumotion.com

4posting new version soon Empty Re: posting new version soon Thu 14 Jun 2012, 18:25

Jaisek

Jaisek

Nice to hear that Wink
Hope you'll get it fixed on the first try Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum