Spacebit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spacebit Forum

Spacebit's official forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you start out in the game

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do you start out in the game Empty How do you start out in the game Thu 05 Apr 2012, 02:19

Closseau

I have pre-order the game and downloaded it and i stared playing and was soon stuck(not literally). No idea what to do with the stuff i picked up so when night came around i was dead.

what are the controls?

how do you place Blocks?

How does the crafting work/ how to make torches?

Side note: can you make the first planet not rain all the time(from what i see thats true)

2How do you start out in the game Empty hello Thu 05 Apr 2012, 07:47

Admin

Admin

Hey Closseau welcome to the Spacebit forum.

First the rain is set to default im working on changing weather right now, First to open your inventory you press ESC

- to pick a item up you press left mouse click
- to drop a item you press right mouse click
- to pick up or drop all items in a slot you hold down the shift key when you press left or right mouse button

As for whats up and down the lighter dark tiles are 1 tile bellow you the very dark tiles are 2 tiles below you.
the tiles with feint angled lines are 1 tile above you and the tiles with dark angled lines are 2 lines above you.

when moving you can only move through tiles 1 lower bellow you or 1 lower higher then you.

to use a item press your ESC button then you will see a grid at the top left corner of the screen this is your Inventory Section where all the items you have will be stored left click the Novice mining lazer then right click drag the Novice mining lazer to the bottom grid positioned in the bottom middle side of the screen.

the bottom middle tiles are your quick slot tiles these are were your items you want to use go during a battle etc and you can only use items in the quick slot tiles. To use a item in the quick slot tile you need to first select a quick slot tile by pressing 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 each of these keys will active a quick slot you can also use the Mouse wheel to scroll through the quick slots, You know a quick slot has been selected becuase that quick slot tile turns blue while the unselected ones are green.

now you should have placed the novice mining lazer inside a quick slot tile and have selected the quick slot tile number via number or mouse wheel now press left mouse to use the Novice mining lazer you use all items in this way even abilities when they are added.

the Novice mining lazer is your tool to dig it allows you to collect resources cut down trees and soon collect liquid water and liquid lava, from raining planets or planets raining lava.

night and day, during night currently monsters spawn were there is no light, if you have lots of light it should be easier for you to survive, this will be balanced currently its way to hard for the first day of surviving.

To make a item press ESC then under the Inventory section you will see a list of categorys like Equipt, Lazers, Potions, Blocks etc. This is your database for making items.

Select a Category in the list to open up its sub category then you should see more items to make related to the Category some Category's are empty at this time, we are still proparing allot more items to craft. Now click a Sub category and you will see a grid pop up below the item database this is the recipe to make that item you selected.

The recipe grid will ask for materials by displaying its first letter. this will change soon also to display full names with more details.

for example the grid might ask
W = which is wood
L = which is lava
D = which is dirt
R = which is rock
G = which is gold

when you place each material in the grid correctly it will make a item in your inventory for you to use.

Plus make solider or special forces class they start with a gun.
also in list box's in the game for example select player class you scroll the mouse wheel to scroll the menu down ill change it to allow you to click drag the side bar soon.

I hope this helps let me know if you need any further assistance have fun Very Happy

https://spacebitz.forumotion.com

3How do you start out in the game Empty Wow Two minutes Thu 05 Apr 2012, 08:08

Closseau

To minute before your post I made the other thread here that basicly explains what you just said but worse Thanks for the help anyways and I hope it help someone else that needs help can find it from your post.

Robert Taylor

4How do you start out in the game Empty Re: How do you start out in the game Thu 05 Apr 2012, 10:24

Jeno

Jeno
Admin

Heh, I saw your post before this one... Oh well, there's not much that isn't said in both...

http://www.spacebitz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum